Flashing LED Solar Powered Stop Sign
Highly Visible in Day, Night, and Inclement Weather
Busy intersections, crossings at high-speed roads, and stops around curves and bends can pose serious danger to drivers and pedestrians, particularly at night and in rain, snow or fog. Our solar powered LED stop sign grabs drivers' attention. Its bright blinking lights and reflective 3M material can been seen from 2,500 feet. It's not only an enhanced safety sign option, it is also energy efficient and versatile. The rechargeable battery and mountable solar panel allow for illuminated stop signs wherever there is sunlight.
- Parking Lots
- Construction Zones and Sites
- Easy to Install and Use
- Dimensions - 30-inch octagon
- MUTCD R1-1
- MUTCD Section 2A.07 compliant for retro-reflectivity and illumination
- Combines aluminum alloy board and solar board for optimum function and durability
- Made from 3M engineer grade prismatic reflective sheeting
- Flashing or constant lighting options
- Can be programmed to work either 12 or 24 hours per day
- LED's are placed within the sign's word and border
- Flashes at a rate of 50 times per minute
- Works 5-7 days on one full charge
- Adjustable solar panel on top of the sign
- Lithium battery 7.4V/4400AH, life span of 3-5 years
Fast Delivery. Great Prices. Order Your Solar Powered LED Stop Sign Today.
Looking For A Flashing Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign?
Our Solar LED Pedestrian Crossing Sign can also be seen from 2500 feet away, is programmable for 12 or 24 hours, works 5 to 7 days on a single charge, and blinks 50 times per minute.