Rubber Sign Base
Our Portable Recycled Rubber Sign Post Base, Sign Holder, Stanchion lets your customers, employees and visitors know you not only care about their safety, but also the environment. Our Sign Base - Sign Holder is made in the USA from 100% post consumer recycled tire rubber. Combined with our aluminum traffic signs they make an excellent choice for Green or LEED certified building projects. Our attractive and durable sign base is ideal for parking lots, parking garages, crosswalks, schools, shopping malls, grocery stores, plazas, universities, hospitals, airports, construction sites, government facilities and many more.
Use it anywhere portable or a semi-permanent signage is needed – such as Handicapped parking spots, entrances, pedestrian crosswalks, intersections, corporate facilities, events, and more. Aerodynamic and heavy enough to stay upright, yet light enough to be tipped and rolled to another location.
- Enhances safety and minimizes liability/damage in vehicle/pedestrian incidents
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode or need repainting
- Supports signs up to 24 inch diameter: Stop, Handicap Parking; Crosswalk; No Parking Fire Lane
- Easy to install, easy to move for snow removal, maintenance or storage - just tip and roll
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Tire Rubber
- Aerodynamic design - low center of gravity - withstands strong winds and severe weather
- Square hole measures 1.75"
- Dimensions: 18"D x 14"H - Weight 72 lbs
One of our Recycled rubber sign post base diverts 5 tires out of an American landfill.