In Street Impact Recovery Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign IRS
As required by many states. Pedestrian crosswalk signs, Yield to pedestrians, Stop for pedestrians, Impact recovery systems, New Jersey, NJ, NY IRS-PED2-OSFQ, in-street
Please select required attribute(s)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
In Street Impact Recovery Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign
Impact Recovery Systems Flexible MUTCD In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign. The In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs have an overall height of 47” with a total panel size of 12”x44” and are manufactured with Avery Dennison T-7000 & W-7000 Maximum Visual Performance (MVP) Series Microprismatic Retroreflective Film. The R1-6 and R1-6a inserts are 10”x24” and utilize 3M™ Hi-Intensity Sheeting. All signs are equipped with a “anti-twist” feature that prevents the sign from being twisted sideways.
- Fully tested and NCHRP350 approved
- Designed to take impacts and re-orient towards traffic
- Signs are manufactured with Avery Dennison T-7000 & W-7000 Maximum Visual Performance (MVP) Series Microprismatic Retroreflective Film is a premium product providing high levels of performance for demanding long distance conspicuity. It is a high-quality, durable, microprismatic retroreflective material with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Available with portable or surface mount bases
- IRS-PED2-OSFQ and IRS-PED2-OYFQ
The new “Anti-Twist” feature enables the sign to remain facing traffic after impact.
Additionally you can select your Crosswalk sign installation bases here.
- One base portable with quick release
- Fixed base with quick release