Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign
Impact Recovery Systems Flexible MUTCD In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign. The In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs have an overall height of 47” with a total panel size of 12”x44” and are manufactured with 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Yellow GreenSheeting. The R1-6 and R1-6a inserts are 10”x24” and utilize 3M™ Hi-Intensity Sheeting. All signs are equipped with a “anti-twist” feature that prevents the sign from being twisted sideways.
- Fully tested and NCHRP350 approved
- Designed to take impacts and re-orient towards traffic
- Signs are manufactured with 3M Diamond Grade Fluorescent Yellow Green Sheeting with White Hi-Intensity Sheeting Insert
- Available with portable or surface mount bases
- IRS-PED2-OSFQ and IRS-PED2-OYFQ
The new “Anti-Twist” feature enables the sign to remain facing traffic after impact.
Additionally you can select your Crosswalk sign installation bases here.
Impact recovery in action